Friday, November 21, 2008

Miami

Seth, my darling boyfriend, flew me down to Miami this week to relax on the beach while he was hard at work at a User Conference. Needless to say, I had a blast!!

We stayed at the beachfront Alexander Hotel on Miami Beach. It was gorgeous-- and very pink!

This is the view from the room's balcony. The pool you see is one of two and there are also two jacuzzis and a waterfall and tiki bar-- and that's before you even get to the beach!

Relaxation.

These are Seth's and my footprints-- we took a walk all the way to South Beach on Thursday night. It was so sunny and warm and nice, we walked for a couple hours!!


On our walk we encountered many gooey, beached jellyfish...

...most of them were cool and blue and looked like this...

...but some of them were just these big blobs with pink spots. Eeew.

We walked on the boardwalk most of the way back and saw these huge aloe plants-- I almost wish I had gotten a sunburn so I could have broken open a leaf!

Even though the sun doesn't technically set over the Atlantic in Miami Beach, the sunset still makes some beautiful colors over the ocean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

That blue one is a man-o-war!

Great colors!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home