Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christine and Dave's Wedding

The Day Before

Stephanie, Jon, Seth, and I at Melissa's Dad's bakery for some delicious NY bagels!! (and cookies)

Me, Christine, and Stephanie enjoying some NY pizza-- yumm!! Well, Christine has a salad, but she is getting married in less than 24 hours...

Manicures and Pedicures!

Rehearsal Dinner at Casa Rina Restaurant

Pretty Rehearsal Dinner!

Me and Steph

A delicious chocolate mousse congratulations cake!

Steph and Ellen

The Bridesmaids: Steph, Me, Ellen, and Melissa

The Bridesmaids with the Bride!!


Kenny, Lara, Brett, and Julie

I spied a canoli on this plate....

...and then I ate it! My first ever canoli-- wow!!

Me and Ellen-- with our sweet new monogrammed bags! Thanks, Christine!

Wedding Day

It's 6 am on November 1st-- time to get gorgeous!

Christine and her gorgeous curls!

Ellen did Steph's hair-- impressive!

My up-do and awesome Team Bride hoodie!

Stephanie and me after we were all ready to go!

Ellen, Me, Steph, and Mellissa-- ready to go do this thing!

The Bouquets

The Beautiful Bride!

After the ceremony.

Me and Seth...

...who clearly prefers the company of Kenny

Steph and Jon

Champagne in the limo on the way to the reception-- here's to the Ferragines!!

My champagne matches my dress-- awesome!

In the bridal suite before the reception.

Christine, Me, and Stephanie-- can you believe it's only been 3 years since we started here at USUHS? I love these girls so much!!!

Pretty Cake!

Awww! We danced!

Christine, Me, and Lara

USUHS Friends!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Dave and Christine Ferragine!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures and story, Rachel. I love seeing your view of the world and reading the voice you use to narrate it. I love you so much!!

-- yo' fave auntie!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home